The Vincent Price Design Group in Lake County, California consists of talented associates that provide the firm with multiple levels of expertise.
Vincent Price created VPDG in 1980 to provide home design, building design and building services to clients desiring the best of cost effective design and construction. Mr. Price was a licensed contractor in the State of California for more than 35 years and recently retired his license to focus his time on Design and Project Management.
Mr. Price’s credentials include the following
- Bachelor of Arts – Industrial Design; San Francisco State University, San Francisco
- Professional member American Institute of Building Design
- Member review committee Straw Bale Construction Details
- BSME from the University of California, Santa Barbara, CA
- Registered as a Civil and Mechanical Engineer in multiple states
- NCEES & NAWT Certified, Green Building Professional
- California Community College teaching credentials
- Trained as an Energy Management Rep – PG&E
- Over 25 years as a Design/Engineering Professional
Susan’s responsibilities to the firm include Building Design consulting, Marketing, Client coordination as well as office and Project Management.
Mr. Peters brings Surveying and Topographical skills to the Vincent Price Design Group. Also, with a strong engineering background in working with Bennett Engineering we can offer our clients a full range of options to include site maps/planning, elevation certificates and septic system layouts.